6 Nights-7 Days
2N Gangtok- 2N Pelling- 2N Darjeeling
On arrival at njp railway station / ixb airport welcome to our representative & transfer to gangtok. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at gangtok.
Arrive Delhi, on arrival you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for your own activities Overnight Stay at the hotel.
DAY 02: GANGTOK (TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE + BABA MANDIR)
This Morning 7.30 A.M start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people; Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir. Evening free at Leisure or you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Gangtok.
DAY 03: GANGTOK LOCAL SIGHTSEEING – PELLING (ABOUT 132 KMS / 05 HRS. DRIVE)
After Breakfast proceeds to Agra and check-in to hotel. Later in the afternoon enjoy the visit of magnificent Taj Mahal – one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan’s beloved wife. Also visit the Agra Fort – the rusty and majestic red-Sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna. Overnight Stay at the Hotel.
DAY 04: PELLING SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast at 9 am start for local sightseeing tour covering Rimbi Falls, Khangchendzonga falls, Khachoedpalri Wish Lake. Afternoon visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Palace of Ruins, Rabdantse View Point, Helipad Ground. Night halt at Pelling.
DAY 05: PELLING – DARJEELING (ABOUT 118 KMS /04 HRS. DRIVES).
This morning drive to Darjeeling (7,100 ft. approx). Check-in to your hotel & Afternoon free at Leisure or you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Darjeeling.
DAY 06: DRIVE JAIPUR TO JODHPUR + SIGHTSEEING
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and Japanese Temple. Afternoon free at Leisure or you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Darjeeling
DAY 07: DARJEELING – NJP RLY. STN. /IXB AIRPORT (ABOUT 90 KMS / 03 HRS. DRIVE)
Morning free for packing & personal activities. After breakfast Check out from hotel and transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey. HAPPY TOUR END
- Meet & Assistance on arrival
- Accommodation on twin/ triple Sharing Basis
- Breakfast & Dinner al All
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis not on disposal
- Other all package by Sumo (4 – 8 pax) & Maruti Omni (up to 3 pax)
- Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal (point to point basis).
- All hotel taxes
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- Personal Expenses (Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks, cable car ride, rafting, Toy Train)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entree Fees.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price & Taxes – package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Nathula Pass, Zero point, Kataow, Gurudongmar Lake
- Insurance & service tax
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Service Tax 3.09% Applicable.
- We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages
- Up to 3 Pax: Non a/c Maruti Omni / Indica / Wagnor
- 4-8 pax: Non a/c sumo / Max
- Extra Vehicle cost will be applicable if require the Guest.
- Gangtok city tour is done only by Maruti Omni (4 people in a car)
The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at disposal. Half day sightseeing will be for 4 hours & full day sightseeing will be for maximum 8 hours as per given itinerary. For additional usage, per km / per hour will be charged as per usage which will be payable directly on the spot.